Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here it is....Room 13....Mrs. Romero's Class!

Here are the fruits of my summer labor!  My favorite addition to my collection of teacher stuff is my new rug!  I love it....I didn't love having to pay for it.....but I love it anyway!  Anytime anyone wants to stop in to visit me and see the room in person, I am more than happy to open my classroom to visitors.  I am about half way finished with my Extended Day Kindergarten testing.  These kids this year are pretty smart!  I may not have "clean slates" to work with this year! 

4 comments:

*~*stacy*~* said...

I love it!!! Of course you have impeccable taste...you are your mother's child. 3 days!

PS-I love that your rug vaguely resembles a gay pride parade flag. It warms my cold black heart! Tres chic Mrs. Romero, tres tres chic.

l + j said...

i think your room looks fabulous! especially since i know what it looked like before you got to it! i agree with stacy on the rug... :)

MILLS said...

Your room is really amazing!!!! I am sure all the other students from other classrooms want to come to your room because it looks so fun! Great Job!!!

adam said...

I also concur with stace and liz about the rug.

And I also think it's super weird that you are the teacher behind that teacher's desk. I just had visions of Mr. Wood's classroom and me having to go up to his desk and praying that he didn't try to kill me with his hate filled eyes.....