Sunday, November 29, 2009

Believe It, Be It

It is no secret that I may be one of the BIGGEST fans of the show The Biggest Loser. My DVR is religiously set to record each and every episode every Tuesday night. It makes me laugh, cry, and motivates me to become a better person......not just a skinny person, but a better person in general. The only other person who may like the show as much as I do is my Mom. We text throughout the entire episode, and have to recap what we saw on Wednesday morning through email. Well, in true "mom" fashion, she heard the Ali Vincent (the first woman Biggest Loser from 2 seasons ago, and my very FAVORITE contestant EVER) wrote a book about her experiences before and after being on the show and bought it for me for my birthday. I finished reading it yesterday, and I LOVED IT!!!!! I would recommend it to anyone who might have the slightest interest in it......in fact I would ever let you borrow my copy of it. Not only is it a motivator for health, but also for living and believing in yourself. It was just what I needed in this point in my life.....that little boost I need to keep me on the right track to reach all of my goals. All you have to do is believe it......be it!!

1 comments:

Sher said...

Yay! You finished! I think I need to read it next. I need a little boost myself!