Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lame Blogger......

So, I know I have been such a lame blogger lately. I am working on a super post.......so be patient!! So, if you check back on Wednesday (at the latest......) you will fine a super update on your favorite people.....Cameron and Lindsey!! Here is a taste of what is to come.....

**Biggest Loser Auditions
**iPad
**Easter/Minute to Win it....Romero Style!
**and so much more :)

Sorry I have been sucking.......I just haven't been in a blogging mood.

Much Love!!!

5 comments:

Sharlene and Matt said...

cant wait!! Dont put anything too embarrassing...haha

Sher said...

You have exactly one more day before your self imposed deadline is expired! Get going!

Tim and Stephanie said...

Can't wait to hear!

Sher said...

EPIC deadline failure!!!!!!!

Suzi Q said...

You are not lame! I can't wait to hear about everything you are up to. PS How did you get the darling fonts on your blog? Please share you secrets! :)