Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lighter

The past 2 weeks haven't been easy.  I've had ups and downs, but ultimately have been successful in my endeavors.  While I have been sick this past week, and the pounds have not melted off as much as I would have liked them to, but so is life.  I feel good, and I think I look good, and in reality that is all that matters.

To make myself feel better about the bumps in my road, I needed a visual representation of my successes.  So here it is......5 pounds of fat.......you do the math.


Times four.......

While success can't be measured on the scale, it sure does put a smile on your face.  
20 is a beautiful number!

To mix it up a bit, today I did this instead of going to the gym.  It almost killed me.


I can only imagine what my body would feel like if I did this for 8 hours a day like they do on BL.  

While I was hoping to reach 25 lbs. this week, I can't complain.  

I think I can get there by March 1st!


4 comments:

Suzi Q said...

Lindsay!!! That is fantstic!! Good for you. And way to not be hard on yourself.

Sher said...

I am more than proud of you! Seriously, I need to use you as inspiration to keep exercising. I've been a slacker!

Tayler Jae said...

Sister I am so proud of you!! You kick ass!! Love you so much!! :)

Lauren Bigelow said...

Go Lindsey! That's awesome. You will have to train me in your weight loss ways after I have the baby!