Friday, July 18, 2008

Why so serious?


So, we just got  home from seeing "The Dark Knight".  All I can say is WOW!!!  It was one of the most action packed amazing movie I have seen in a long time!!  GO AND SEE IT IF YOU HAVEN'T!!  It is well worth the money, as well as the 2 1/2 hours of your life you will give up watching it.  It is a shame that Heath Ledger died after the filming and can't continue playing his greatest role....."The Joker"!  Can you smell an Oscar in the future?  Only 2 other people have ever won after they have passed on.  Keep you fingers crossed!

3 comments:

l + j said...

seriously, the joker gave me chills sometimes during the movie! we loved it! i'm usually one who falls asleep during movies (especially when they start late) but i was wide awake through the whole movie even though we saw it at midnight!
speaking of movies, the sisterhood #2 is coming out right before we got to vegas. i'm thinking that should be a must while we're all together! also, let me know when you and cam are available for poker night... we'll probably be down there over the weekend of aug 2nd if that may work for you guys?

Katrina said...

I loved this movie I am not even big into batman but it was so good. I was actually super surprised that I liked it so much.

*~*stacy*~* said...

The new post is up for your reading pleasure.

Um I totally agree with Liz about Sisterhood #2!!!! I was going to go see it. by myself if necessary.

TWO WEEKS!!!