Saturday, February 21, 2009

iMovie

So, Cameron has been experimenting with the movie making program on our computer, iMovie (oh, how Apples loves their i-labeled products/software).  He took my video camera to MacWorld with him back in January, and has finally had time to sit down and put a video of his trip together.  I have to say, it is pretty amazing.....and he said it was relatively easy!  I guess there is hope for me to make a movie montage at some point!  Anyway, for all those curious as to what he did at the convention, here is a short movie that hits on a few highlights of his trip in both photos and video.  There is music to it, so you will need to mute my blog music at the bottom of the page.

1 comments:

l + j said...

wow, way cool nerdy stuff! haha! so cam would be proud- i taught myself how to used imovie to make a video montage for a church activity we had this past week. i was quite proud of myself!