Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Life According to My iPod


I saw this on a friends blog and thought it sounded kind of fun. I also am looking to do anything to avoid doing the dishes :). So, here it goes............

Rules:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle
2. Fill in each number with the NEXT SONG...
3. DON'T CHEAT!!


1. How am I feeling today?
"What Goes Around/Come Back Around" By: Justin Timberlake

2. How far will I get in life?
"Down" By Something Corporate (That doesn't sound promising....)

3. What is my best friend’s theme song?
"Single Ladies" By Beyonce (Woot Woot Stace!!)

4. What was high school like?
"Love Story" By Taylor Swift (Kind of ironic.....)

6. What is in store for me this weekend?
"Lost" By Coldplay

7. What is the best thing about me?
"Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own" By U2

8. What song is about my parents?
"Personal Halloway" By Bush (?????)

9. How is my life going?
"Buttons" By The Pussycat Dolls (Loosen up my buttons huh?)

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
"Till I Collapse" By Eminem (Wow, that is pretty funny :))

11. How does the world see me?
"Apologize" By One Republic/Timbaland (I wonder what I need to apologize for....)

12. What do my friends think of me?
"Juicy" By Nortorious BIG

13. Do people secretly think I’m good looking?
"Evil Angel" By Breaking Benjamin

14. How can I make myself happy?
"XO" By Fall Out Boy

15. What should I do with my life?
"Cold Contagious" By Bush (I do get a lot of colds.....maybe I am always contagious)

16. What is some good advice?
"Hells Bells" By AC/DC (Hmmmmm, interesting.)

17. Will I get married?
"1,2,3,4" By Feist (I hope that isn't the number of times I will get married :0)

18. Where will I go in life?
"Where the Streets Have No Name" By U2

19. Will I have kids?
"Capital G" By Nine Inch Nails (D0es that mean I will have all girls?)

20. What is my current theme song?
"Liar and a Cheat" By Take the Fall (I promise I am neither of those things......)

2 comments:

MILLS said...

O that is way fun!!! I can't wait to do that!! Thanks for all the fun posts, you could be pretty much the coolest person ever :)

Tayler Jae said...

Haha come of those are kinda crazy how they fit!!