Sunday, January 9, 2011

1 More.....

Do you remember how I said it was going to be a big year for the Romero's?  

Well, that all begins tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the first day of Cameron's LAST semester of nursing school!!!  


It hasn't been an easy road, but he has been so successful!!  

I am super proud of my little nurse!!  

So, the count down is on.......to graduation!!

On another note, my student teacher starts tomorrow.  I am flattered that I am viewed as a quality teacher who can train pre-service teachers, but this always makes me nervous.  Wish me luck!!  I always learn something from having other teachers in my classroom.  It should be fun!

 Let's just hope my class doesn't eat her alive, since there are days I nearly don't survive!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay for Cameron! Also, of course you are a qualified person to teach future teachers!

Tayler Jae said...

Hooray for Camstar!! And you are the best teacher EVER, she will learn how to use her "teacher" voice!:)

l + j said...

yay yay yay!!!! this is so awesome
so now are you going to approve him purchasing those outrageously expensive headphones as a graduation present?