Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Well, today is Cameron's birthday!!!  He never gets as excited for his birthday as I do mine, so I figured I should do all I could to make him LOVE his birthday this year and get excited for all the birthdays he has to come!!  He deserves to have an awesome day!  So, on this day of Cam's birth, I thought I would share with the entire blogging world some of the many great things about my hubby!!!

First of all, look at that handsome face!!  How can you not love him!!!

He supports me in all that I do, especially when it comes to my work.  He is willing to help me count out 25 bags of 100 Fruit Loops for the 100th day of school, and will even come help on field trips (even though they usually require him to do "projects" with the kids.....and he hates projects!).  He is very busy himself, but always asks me what he can do to help me.

He's taken me on several awesome trips!  Like this one to New York City!!  It was my 21st birthday present!!!

He loves my family as if they were his!!!  He was a natural fit into the fam!!

He helped me work through college and made sacrifices so I could work less and focus on school!  Now it's my turn to support him through school!

He loves his family!

He knows how to have a good time and can always make me smile!

But most importantly, he loves me for me!

Happy Birthday Cam!!  I love you and hope your day was all you'd hoped it to be......even though  you had to spend part of it working.  At least you get to go to work and do what you love!!!

2 comments:

l + j said...

happy birthday cam the man!

we're think you're just the greatest (especially since you helped fix the whole iphone debacle) but even if you weren't such an apple guru, we'd still love you!

hope your day was great!

Sher said...

What the.....where is my update! xoxo, Mom